About Our Company
Founded in 1970, Rhyne Management Assoc., Inc. has
become the Raleigh/Cary Area leader in the professional management of
residential rental properties. We are committed to the delivery of quality
residential investment management services with an emphasis in the
management of duplexes, town homes, condos, smaller apartment communities,
and single family homes.
We specialize in the North
Raleigh, East Raleigh, West Raleigh and Cary markets, with over 1400 units under
management. Rhyne also manages over 250,000 square feet of office and
retail space in Wake County. Our offices are conveniently located in N.
Raleigh, W. Raleigh and Cary. Property Management is our only business.
Our success lies in offering you
the reliable, efficient property management service that you deserve. Our
experienced team of specialists gives us superior expertise in: marketing,
collections, maintenance supervision, tenant relations, data processing,
and funds management.
We aggressively market property listings
through extensive printed, on-line, and signage strategies. Our expanded
photo-exclusive web site and automated RENTAL HOTLINE systems
gives prospective tenants detailed access to vacancy
listings day and night. Extensive utilization of newspaper advertising
(Raleigh News and Observer), apartment finder publications, university
directories, brochures and on site information listing boxes, are all
standard procedures. Office hours are seven days a week and our phones
answered by a trained professional individual
24-hours every day.
Quality tenant screening is a high
priority. So also is the maintenance of your investment property. The
licensed and experienced Property Specialists at Rhyne Management Assoc.,
Inc. take these
responsibilities seriously. You will work directly with the property manager
responsible for the day to day coordination of your investment real estate.
Your Property Specialist will continuously gauge the market for your
property's highest potential rent rate that a quality tenant will support.
In addition, a property
maintenance coordinator, with years of in-the-field experience, will be your
and your tenant's resource for property repair, maintenance, and on-site
inspection related issues.
Rhyne Management Assoc., Inc. does not benefit
financially in any way from maintenance or repair work that may be required
to maintain a property under management. All
maintenance activities are subcontracted to experienced, fully insured,
repair companies with whom we have established a history of quality
workmanship practices and volume pricing arrangements.
Our twelve member team of property specialists and support staff include
eight North Carolina Licensed Real Estate Professionals. Our team members
represent many years of experience in property management and with Rhyne
Management Assoc., Inc. Over half of the staff has been with the company in excess of
ten years. We take pride in the professional services we offer. Whether you
have one or one hundred investment properties, Rhyne Management Assoc., Inc. will deliver
the same efficient, courteous service.
Additional information concerning
property management services can be obtained by contacting either Jesse
or Jo Pittman email@example.com,
office manager, in the Raleigh office at (919) 787-9375. We look
serving your property rental and management needs.
Rhyne Management Associates, Your Full
Service Property Manager,
Provides These Services And More...
Extensive Marketing of Vacant Properties
- Newspaper (Raleigh News & Observer) individual ads and general
- The Apartment Book (quarterly finder publication) - specific and
- NCSU Directory
- Expanded photo-inclusive web site with unit details
- Automated rental hotline with recorded property details
- MLS Listing on selected properties
- On-site information flyer boxes
- On-site Signs - highly visible and descriptive
- Saturday and Sunday office hours
Careful Tenant Screening
- Extensive application and interviewing process
- Credit bureau reports - computer accessed
- Tenant history confirmations
- Employment and income verifications
- Minimum income criteria
- In-house experienced maintenance coordinator
- No financial benefit to Rhyne Management Assoc., Inc.
- Experienced subcontractors with proven tract records
- Low cost competitive bidding
- Volume pricing arrangements
- Timely repair response with management follow-up procedures
- 24 hour emergency response - on call
Rental Income Control
- On going market analysis for optimum rent
- Aggressive lease renewal offering
- 60 day move-out notice provision
- Move-out notice personal "follow-up to keep" procedures
- Late notices, late fees and aggressive eviction procedures
- Lost rent collection efforts - credit bureau & court system
Computerized Accounting Functions
- Monthly detailed cash flow and activity statements (YARDI SYSTEMS)
- Will direct deposit or disburse by check
- Year-end 1099 tax statements
- Annual budgeting
- Will pay if authorized: association dues, insurance and
- Individual attention for tenants
- Responsive to tenant concerns
- Move-in/move-out inspections at tenant turnover
- Properties inspected twice yearly
- "Report back system" from maintenance subcontractors
Properties We Manage
Duplexes - Triplexes - Four-plexes
Single Family Homes
Condos & Townhomes
Small Apartment Communities
Flexspace - Offices Warehouse
To the top
Services | Rental
Properties | Area Map |
Rental Policy and Procedure | Community Links |
Rhyne Management Assoc., Inc. © Copyright
2001, All right reserved.
Site designed by